Hello lovely! Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look around. We work really hard to ensure our online store is simple and user-friendly, however we also get that is can be a bit overwhelming. And if you’re doing this for the first time it can be hard to know how everything works, so we have compiled some information on the ordering process that we hope will help make your shopping experience seamless.
When you order any of our personalised items there are a few extra steps we take to ensure your items arrives to you exactly how you want. So here is a little run down on how your order is processed and what to expect along the way.
1. You place your order and we receive it along with all your chosen preferences.
2. If you have left any specifications blank or haven’t provided the wording you would like used for personalising we will contact you to get these details from you.
3. We use the details you’ve provided to customise the item. We tweak and adjust each element of the design to ensure you’re wording fits as best as possible.
4. We will send you a proof of the design by e-mail. This is a chance to check over spelling, check the layout of the design and the wording, and let us know if you would like anything changed. If you do need something changed we will do up another proof for you to look over.
5. Once you have approved your proof we begin setting up the file for print. Depending on how your item is being printed we will either print it in house or send the file to one of our printers to be processed.
6. Once the order has been printed we check over the items to ensure high quality and minimise the chance of any inconsistencies.
7. When we are happy that everything is perfect we package it up safely, and post it off to you.
8. You receive your package! Yay!
Turn Around Times
Turn around times vary depending on the items ordered and our current workload. We do offer priority orders for an additional fee if you need your order to be processed urgently. You can view our current turn around times here.