Whether you’re starting a new business, or are currently already in business, there’s no doubt you understand the importance of developing a cohesive brand identity. Your brand identity includes everything from the colours and typefaces you use, to even non-visual elements like the tone of your copy, and will affect how your audience perceive you or your business, and in turn how they interact.
With social media such an big part of marketing, the way businesses present visually is becoming more and more important. A half cocked DIY logo can actually damage your business’s ability to speak to your ideal customers.
I’m Emily, owner and founder of Upon A Time, and graphic designer. I’m passionate about helping creative entepreneurs start their dream businesses with a clear and solid brand identity so they can be confident in their business. Our packages include options for brand discovery, brand design, print marketing design and web design. And if you’re starting your first business, and not sure of all the ins-and-outs of that, we can help with that too.
- Our Brand Review package suits those already running their business, but feel the brand’s direction is a bit lost and confused. You’ll walk away with a clear picture of your brand’s strengths, weaknesses and a plan of action to improve. It includes:
- Brand review questionnaire
- Online presence audit
- Ideal customer worksheet
- 15 minute audio recording feedback to your questionnaire
- One page action plan
Brand New Brand
- The Brand New Brand package is for you if you have a dream to start a business, but you need some help making it happen, and happen well. You will walk away with an easy to follow checklist of things to do next, as well as professionally designed branding. The package includes:
- Brand New Brand Questionaire
- Ideal Customer Worksheet
- Logo Design (3 initial concepts, 3 rounds of revisions on chosen concept)
- Submark Design
- Branding Guide (with colours, typefaces, and various design elements)
- New Brand Action Plan
- 15-30 minute chat in store or via Skype to address any specific questions you may have
We offer graphic design services to small businesses and individuals wanting to either brand or rebrand. We have a unique and distinct style and love working with clients who want to move away from the commercial logo styles and into something unique with a boutique feel.
We currently offer some starter packages for logo design, with optional add-ons. These prices are a starting point to give potential clients an idea of pricing, but please be aware that some jobs may incur additional costs if we foresee a more difficult design or process, so please contact us for a quote to get accurate pricing for your project.