Please make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions prior to placing an order with Upon A Time. We will request all custom stationery design clients to read and agree to these terms and conditions via e-mail and commencement of the order will indicate agreement with the terms stated on this page
Upon A Time reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you place an order.
All custom design stationery orders that you place with Upon A Time will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Payment and Ordering
1. Prior to becoming a client and confirming your booking you will receive a quote for the design work, which is valid for 14 days. A 50% deposit of the quoted amount is due in order for your booking to be confirmed and for work to begin on your order.
2. Additional fees may apply for additional revisions, or redesign work that does not fit into the original design brief.
3. The balance is due once the proof is approved by the client. No printing will proceed until the balance is received.
1. All pricing listed on our site is in Australian Dollars.
2. All pricing may be changed without notice.
1. Once the proof is approved an invoice for the balance will be supplied to you prior to the printing process beginning.
2. Full payment must be paid prior to the commencement of any printing.
3. Due to the hand processed nature of printing methods such as metallic foil and letterpress please be aware that slight variations in the printed items is normal.
1. If you choose to cancel your order after your deposit is paid a 30% (of the total invoice) fee will be withheld to account for the work involved in setting up your account and any design work that has already been undertaken.
2. If you cancel your order after the proof has been supplied the total deposit will be withheld.
3. You may not cancel your order after the final balance payment has been made. At this point there are no refunds.
1. Design proofs are sent via email, using the wording and layout agreed in your order. Please note that you are responsible for checking layout, wording, spelling and grammar. If designs are approved and signed off with typos or errors and subsequently printed, Upon A Time takes no responsibility. If replacements are required, they will be charged for in full.
2. Design and proofing is timely and as such we provide 2 free rounds of proof revisions, after which additional charges may apply.
3. Upon A Time will always print as per the approved proof, unless Upon A Time deviates from the approved proof, a refund or reprint will not be offered.
1. Because computer monitors and web browsers vary, the way a digital proof appears may differ from the printed stationery. To get a better idea of how a colour will look once it has been printed; please place a sample order with us indicating the colour/s you are considering.
2. Colours will vary slightly with many different variables, so if you are particular about colours matching exactly we would recommend choosing a Pantone colour. These runs are much more expensive, but provide an almost exact colour match every time. Please contact us for pricing if this is an option you would like to consider.
1. Samples are available to order from our site as a means to check the quality of our work and different stock and colour options available. These are provided as a guide as we cannot 100% guarantee the matching of colours or that particular paper or card will remain available from our suppliers.
1. Custom design work can be a lengthly process, and the turn around time will vary depending on the complexity of the design, workload, public holidays, and how many revisions are needed. When you place your order we will check that our current turn around time will fit with your timeframe.
1. Upon A Time uses only reputable and reliable carriers, however delays can occur which we cannot be held liable for. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for your stationery to arrive to avoid disappointment.
2. International delivery may take longer than expected, and Upon A Time cannot be held liable for these delays.
3. International orders may incur additional fees and taxes which you are solely responsible for.
1. Upon A Time maintains the copyright to all custom stationery design work.
2. Custom stationery designs may be added to our range of existing design after the completion of the project. Additional fees will apply for a design to remain exclusive to the client.
3. Upon A Time maintains the right to resell, share and use the designs in part or full as we see fit.
1. All communication will be done via e-mail, and we ask that clients are able to check their e-mails regularly and respond quickly to ensure a quick turnaround.
2. If Upon A Time is unable to make contact with a client for 30 consecutive days, the project will be cancelled and the deposit will become payment for the clients place being held during that 30 day period.
3. If you will be unreachable for more than 30 days please contact us prior to arrange a pause on your project to ensure your deposit is not lost.
1. Upon A Time has tried to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate, however it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the site through technical or other reasons.
2. We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to make changes and corrections to the material on the site.
3. All stationery, artwork and designs are the copyright of Upon A Time. All rights reserved. They may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Upon A Time. Any improper or illegal use of the stationery, artwork or designs will be pursued.
All clients booking custom stationery design will be asked to read and agree to these terms and conditions prior to an order being placed. By proceeding with an order and/or booking where custom stationery design will be undertaken you are stating that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
If there is something you do not understand or have a question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org